Sunday 29 April 2012

The Act Of Defiance ...


Hello once again My readers. Hope you all are in good spirits. I know I am. I had a very busy day. I had 4 meetings back to back and I must say, all of them were very productive. I make it a point that after a Good day of Work, I make My brain 'divert' from My regular activities by playing Video Games and trust Me, that really helps to have a fresh and clearer perspective. I did just that before I started writing this Blog. And this week's Song-Of-The-Week is 'Pay Phone' by Maroon 5. The lyrics are meaningful as they tell us about Life and Fairy tales in a very rock-infused way. And this week's Shout-Out feature goes to Friends. Yes, friends in general. I have come to understand that even Friendship is a responsibility and it requires time, communication and care. And for the very 1st time in My life I am taking those steps to safe guard My friendship and grow it more especially with My bestie Sabah. Sabah, thanks for making Me a better man than I was yesterday and teaching Me the true meaning of Friendship. And My readers, I urge you to read the book, titled, 'The Magic' as it is truly life-changing. Since I have started reading it, My life is taking the turn for the better and I can feel it happening every single moment! :-)

And now, we begin …

Defiance … That very word has so much of weight. So much of power and meaning. But for Me, it is more than just a word you will find in the dictionary. For Me, it is a way of life. I remember, a couple of years back, Me and My Family where going to Bandra for some work and there were many Posters and Hoardings of this very big Superstar all across the city and My Mom, just before we were about to reach told Me, that this guy is truly such a big superstar! And I just looked at her and said, "Mom, he is a man and so, he can be Beaten!". My Mom just smiled but I know what she told Me in that smile of hers. She said, "I am impressed. You have heart." And I tell you today, Heart is all that you need. We all are here, fighting for what we want. We all have dreams and desires and countless other things in our wish list. So the question is, why do only a few of those people get what they want and the remaining just wait and wait and wait? The answer is simple … They dare and they Defy! Yes, history itself is proof that only the few who were brave enough to challenge the odds and did what every one thought they couldn't do, are the ones, who are remembered in our history books. Those men just didn't believe in themselves, they also believed in the act of Defiance!

As you know, I learn Mixed Martial Arts {MMA} as a professional sport and in Mma there is only one rule. Never underestimate your opponent. He may be the short guy or the new one but he is your opponent and he is here to win as much as you are. One right hook on the temple and you are counting stars. That is why, whenever we Spar or Fight, I always imagine My Mma friends as My vicious opponents and I hit as hard as I can because I always imagine Myself as the guy no one is betting on because they think I will loose but before you know it, I am the guy who beats the crowd favorite with the right uppercut, right at the jaw because I wasn't afraid of him! For me, he was just an ant, I had to squash! So I ask you, why give others that 'High' stature when we can reach greater heights than them!?! Why make them invincible and god-like when in the end, they are just like you and Me!?! Why put them in a place where we think we can never reach, while all it takes is to find the correct ladder!?! Why make them more than Human Beings when in the end they bleed the color red too!?! I ask you, why, why and why!?! Trust Me My readers, no one and I mean no one can be better than you without your consent! And sometimes, more than defying others, we have to defy ourselves and most importantly, our thoughts …

I read some where, that In Order To Be The Best, You Have To Beat The Best! Well, how will that happen if you keep on giving your opponents and competition that 'high' stature? That will only happen when you see them eye to eye and tell them that you are not afraid and yes, you will enter the ring and yes, you will fight because you have the will and the power of defiance with you! And I tell you, in order to win, all you have to say is, "I Will Fight You!". Yes, to all those men who think they are better, I will fight you! To all those who are corrupt and make evil run in this world, I will fight you! To all those tyrants and dictators, I will fight you! And to even the gods, who hold our destinies, I WILL FIGHT YOU! Even gods bow down to those who have the courage and the will to defy them! Then who are humans compared to the gods?!? No man, is better than you. No man ever will be. And no man, was ever supposed too. That is the true law of the universe. That is the way it was always meant to be …

I maybe repetitive when it comes to the entire 'Keep-On-Fighting' factor in all of My Blogs but that is who I am. I am a Fighter and I am not afraid because I will keep on fighting. I will keep on fighting until there is no one left to fight. I will not stop until I have defeated all those who I want to defeat. I will not stop until I prove to the whole world that yes, the other guy has the entire fleet behind him but I will beat him with only My Will and the Power Of Defiance! So before I go, all I want to say is that people will not agree with you. They will not even support you and some may think, you are crazy to go against Immortals, Titans and Gods! But do you, for the rest of your life, want to be the person who waited and never got his opportunity because you were too scared or are you the one, who defied the Odds and stood tall by The Act Of Defiance …

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and this is My Act Of Defiance. The question is, what is yours?

With All My Might,
Your No.1 Fan,
Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

2 comments:

  1. I truly connect to what u said.....Never late to realise wat u have and what u can.....cheers

    ReplyDelete