Sunday 5 August 2012

The Blogger Anonymous ...

I wanted to write a different topic today. I mean I thought of it a few days back. And I was all prepared to write those letters down which will eventually form a sentence but then the course of My life took a slight turn and so here I am writing this Blog. The Blog Anonymous. I was recently talking to My friend about Power and what it does to us human beings. We all are looking for that ultimate power. That ultimate domination through which we can feel superior. In the end, it all comes down to the power game and everyone wants to play it. The question is what do we do with that power? My blogs in a way are a power tool for Me too. So the question rises, how do I use these letters, these words and these sentences? Do I use them to spread the message or lash out on the ones I hate ...

There are 7 billion people in this world! And according to a survey, there is a child being born every second! So you can imagine what mother earth must be going through right about now. But we are not concerned about her. Sure, we may have Earth Days now and awareness about how we are damaging the ozone layer but are we really doing something to help her out? No we are not because we are too busy thinking about others successes and enjoying their failures. Listening to the gossip of others and dishing out the details of as to whom slept with whom and which one of our friends is a womaniser or a slut. I try so hard to understand the human race but whenever I try, I fail. For we are so complexed. I will put My hand up and will be the first to admit that I am not perfect. Hell, I am the worst there is! There won't be that many DNA strands in My body to count the amount of flaws I possess and the things I do. For the record I am not looking for sympathy or pity. I am just trying to be honest and tell you that I have been bad too and will continue to do things for My selfish motives because I know that in order to survive in this brutal world and go ahead of the curve I have to do these things. I know people hate Me for who and what I am but as they say, you are not in My shoes and you don't know My war ...

They say Assumptions is one of the deadliest evils out there. Assuming things about a person can make that person hate or despise you. I face that everyday. Before, I used to get affected by it. The way people used to post comments on Me. Say things to Me because they 'assumed' that about Me. I feel angry today too. Trust me, I feel so angry but I know lashing back at those people will only make Me like them. People whom I don't know don't affect Me that much because their existence doesn't matter to Me. But what happens when assumptions start happening at the personal, safe and enclosed circle of yours? How do you convince your friend that you will keep your promise. It may take time but you will keep your promise. How do you make your girlfriend understand that in time the world will know what love is but right now, Work is more important and it is a priority and Work demands it's sacrifices. How do you convince your Fans that you are actually pretty damn serious about your work but they think you are not 'hungry' anymore because you are a star kid. What do you say to your family when they think you are not pushing hard enough? We all have our own battles to fight but sadly, the truth is, the 7 billion people out there don't wanna understand that. They think you got it easy. They always think you got it easy ...

You have no idea what I go through. You have no idea what it is that I have to do to survive. I have to fight too. I have My own private hell too which is filled with fears and insecurities but in the end it always come down to that one choice. The choice which in turn becomes a question. That what will I do? Will I write this blog and gain sympathy or will I stand up and fight and still accept your Hate? I choose to stand because I know that if I fall, I will never rise again and where I am right now, I can't afford to fall. For the domino affect will affect all those around Me. The ones I love. The ones whom I fight for. I once again apologise for My behaviour. Sometimes, the human side of Me wants to have a voice too. It wants to be heard and it wants to be understood. I know not all of you will love Me after this. Many of you will still hate Me and think that filth like Me can't be changed. But I hope that one day, someone out there, for just even one moment relates to Me through this blog and understands that behind all My choices are reasons. Reasons that are beyond the norms of good and evil, and right or wrong. I hope that someday I am remembered not for the faults but for the greater goods that only come after the realm of darkness. So this is Me, writing this blog without a topic, without any message or any view point. I am just letting out how I feel.

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and this is a Blog. A Blog Anonymous ...

With All My Might,
Your Number One Fan,
Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

2 comments:

  1. mahaakshay... i do second ur thghts tat assumption bout one person makes th difference... but on a personal level one needs to balance... work wid emotions. u cant just ignore completely th fact that someone who loves i sthere. eventually they wil only support you n ur need... pushing love away wil not gain any benefit.
    to each its own.. for ppl like me, love is lifesaver. i can imagine working more efficiently wid love around :D
    and hey............ we al have our times .. some have infamous way................

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the shitty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. "Fear or revere me, but please think I'm special." We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The "hip, hip, hoo-fucking-rah." Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on, you crazy diamond. Cos we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.
    ©(Revolver)

    ReplyDelete