Monday 28 April 2014

This One's For You ...

“I love my life and there are times when I am truly grateful. But do you know what makes this life more beautiful? It is the people who have loved me unconditionally and still continue to do so.”

-Mahaakshay Chakraborty


Since the time I have started blogging I have always tried to express myself. Through my words, through the songs and the pictures, I have always tried to pass on my message to all whom have read my blogs and in a way you, the reader has peeked into my life. Maybe you have figured me out maybe you are trying too or maybe you have blocked the reminder for these blog posts. Either way, you and me, both have come a long way from the 1st blog I ever wrote. Right now, I am at My Madh House, lying in Wait for My Greatness to shine upon me. I am ok with the Wait now. I have adapted to it and found ways to kill the silence which surrounds this wait. As they say, “You Get Used To Anything If You Stay Around It For A While.” And so, as I have gotten used to this quiet environment my life reflects around me, like flashbacks in a movie and it makes me realise how far I have come and how far I need to go. And as the images project in front of me I see many a things which have made my life meaningful. Things that I have gone through and the people who came and left. So this blog today isn’t about me or the battles I am facing. My Battles are a part of me and I know that everyday new challenges will come in front of me and with these tough challenges I will also face my simple moments of joy. Moments which become more blissful when shared with the people who love me. So my friends this blog is for you. For all the love you have given me. For the support you have shown and the belief that has made me strong. 

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Nikki. The one constant in my life from the last 10 years. Who knew that the Canadian girl I met in Acting Class would become such an important part of my life today?!? Nikki is one of the greatest gifts god has ever given me. I know when I count my blessings I count her as one of them. God knows I have made her go through hell, especially in the last 3 years of my life! I met her in a very difficult time of my life but no matter how I was and bad I treated her, she never stopped loving me. Nikki is loving, caring, patient, understanding and the most giving person I have ever met. She is the beacon of joy and happiness in my life and I have seen no one sticking around and making the efforts she has done. Today, I only have complete love, adoration and respect for her! She is hard-working and extremely talented and I know and believe that if anyone deserves to be rewarded for her efforts, it is Nikki. Today, Nikki is a very important part of my family and it gives me immense joy to see that my brothers and sister love her the way I do. I don’t know how lost I would had been if I hadn’t found her. She is truly like a Light House for me and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me when everyone else left me and cursed me for my selfishness. I pray and request god to give one Nikki to all of mankind ‘cause she only passes warmth, love, kindness and happiness wherever she goes. Nikki, thank you for being you. Always and Forever.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

Bhushan. My best friend. In fact, the greatest friend I ever had! I love him like a brother and the bond we share is truly sacred. Bhushan is that one friend we all need. I know I needed him and I know I will for generations to come. When you come across Bhushan, you will understand what I am saying. He is a simple guy and has no tantrums. He is the kind of a guy who only gives but never asks anything for himself. Bhushan is like my guardian angel and he is always there whenever I need him. He never complains. He never fights or gives excuses. I have only known him for the last two years but it feels like I have known him since the time I was born. Just like Nikki, I have shown my dark side to bhushan also and if it was anyone else he would shown me the finger and would had bailed off in the first few months itself. But Bhushan stayed and today my parents treat him and love him like their own son and I get the same love whenever I meet his mom and family. It is like we are one big family now. Bhushan, thanks buddy. Thank you for being there for me, even when I wasn’t there for you. You are my Rocky indeed and it is by looking at you and daily struggles that the hero in me has gotten the strength to fight on. I don’t know how you do it bro but I respect the hell out of you and I salute you for the unconditional giving, day in and day out. I am truly lucky to have you in my life. Let the world have their friends and their entourages, for me one Bhushan is enough.

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."

Henna. According to me she is a complete bad-ass! I have never met a woman who is so focused and relentless to achieve her fitness goals the way henna is! I met her last year in july nearly two weeks before my 29th birthday at one fitness gym in malad. She had come for the mma class I go to and when I saw her, I had this sudden urge to help her. And from that to this day, nearly a year later, henna has become a force to reckon with when it comes to Mma. Men are intimidated by her punches which can knock guys in seconds. People come up to her and compliment her for her amazing transformation. There are times when she also motivates me during our Mma classes and I extremely proud of her. I have seen a bright future for this unstoppable girl who takes life and it’s challenges head-on and I know that one day that she will achieve great heights. There have been times when me and henna haven’t met eye to eye but the truth is that no matter how many times we have fought or when I have behaved distant, she was there for me, as my friend. Henna, thank you for being there. You are very important for me today and I would be very happy if we stay friends forever and share anything and everything with each other. You are truly a certified bad-ass and always stay the way you are.

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."

Above I mentioned the three most important people in my life apart from my family without whom I would have been completely extinct by now. But I can’t complete this blog without mentioning all whom who have impacted my life only for the better. My shoutout goes to Pankaj who I love like a younger brother. He is fighting the good fight and I know that one day he will achieve great heights. I also wanna say thanks to Vineet who I respect as a friend and a guide and a man who never quits. Nitin, whom I just met recently also deserves to be mentioned ‘cause he is one of the nicest guys I have met and he is one of those guys who never forgets to wish me Good Morning. My blog would feel incomplete if I don’t thank my Coach Rajendra Dhole for believing in me and understanding me when no one else could. I want to thank Altaf and Irfan for their brutal honesty and making my crew the way it is today. Without them I don’t think Me or anyone associated to me would had gotten the respect from the people in the cities that we have travelled as a brotherhood of one. I may have not met my two brothers in arms Nathan and Boidujo who are from England but the bond I share with them cuts the distance and makes our friendship blossom with each passing day. A big shout out to Kaushik and Nadira as well, without whom I wouldn’t know what the Funny Bone really meant. I wanna thank you all from the bottom of my heart not because I am going to be greeted in heaven for the love I have given you but it is because of the gratitude I feel whenever I get a message or a call from one of you. My life is truly beautiful because I have met you all and if god ever gave me a choice to start over I would always I mean ALWAYS want you all to be a part of it.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."


This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty And This One’s For You.

With All My Might,

Your No.1 Fan,

Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

***********************************************************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Your blogs have taken a 360 turn. Before they were dark,angry and sad. You needed good people to uplift you and now I see a positve, loving man within you and you are giving back to the world with gratitude and joy. Your writing reflects good thoughts and people. In happy to read that your loved and have such amazing people with you. Cherish them always and keep them close. All the best. Wish to read more positive uplifting notes. Waiting for your next movie for I lived your last and also believe you have it in you. All the best dear! Your a star. Glittering within and above others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ask ur friends to produce a movie 4 u. u vl knw who stays & who wont. whn it comes 2 money, u c tru colors of friends/fmly/folks/luv. na biwi na bachcha na baap bada na maiya. d whool thing is dat ke bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya.

      Delete
  2. This is so touchy bhai.. You are so down to earth , one of the best person i know till date .. Thanks a ton :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask ur friends to produce a movie 4 u. u vl knw who stays & who wont. whn it comes 2 money, u c tru colors of friends/fmly/folks/luv. na biwi na bachcha na baap bada na maiya. d whool thing is dat ke bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mahakshay. whr r the thank yous 4rm ur friends 4 ur blog 4 thm?

    ReplyDelete